Write On! Rescheduling & Cancelation/Refund Policies
Rescheduling & Cancelation/Refund Policies
Students who are unable to attend after payment of Weekly Creative Writing Workshops, Specialty Workshops or One-On-One Writing Sessions have the following options:
Request to reschedule. Communication with message via phone call - 214-915-2155 or email - firstname.lastname@example.org notifying Write On! that the writer will be unable to attend the scheduled workshop or event in advance will result in rescheduling for a time during that same week or will be added to the end of the writer's registration. If notification is not received, the workshop or event fee will not be refunded nor will the workshop or event be rescheduled except in the case of medical emergency.
- Request a credit. Write On! will hold any outstanding workshops or events as a credit to be used for another Write On! workshop, camp or event. If notification is not received, a credit will not be given.
- Cancelations/Refunds: All cancelations/refunds are subject to Write On!’s non-refundable administrative fee of 1/2 the amount of workshop or event. Absolutely no cancelations/refunds are issued after the workshop or session, except in the case of medical emergency.
The cancelation & refund policy for students attending Creative Writing Camps is as follows:
- Cancelations one month or more in advance of the scheduled camp are subject to a $25 non-refundable administrative fee per camp/writer.
- Cancelations less than one month in advance of the scheduled camp, but more than one week in advance, are subject to a $50 non-refundable administrative fee per camp/writer.
- Cancelations less than one week in advance of the scheduled camp are subject to a $100 non-refundable administrative fee per camp/writer.
- Absolutely no refunds or credits are issued after camp has started, except in the case of medical emergency.